Last update: 2021-09-21
2 Acceptance of the Policy
3 Legal Basis for Data Processing
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides various legal bases on which personal data can be legally processed. We base the processing of your data on the following legal principles:
- Your consent, if you have given us such consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
- the initiation or execution of a contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR
5 Information that we collect
Users who are our customers provide us with their name, address, passport, phone number, credit/debit card or bank information and other personally identifiable or confidential information and other information we require to provide Service to them. Please, notice that the type of information that we collect differs whether you are an individual customer, or you are a company representative. We may also acquire information about customers from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, as well as collect information about our customers’ use of the Services. We do not sell any personal information. We may disclose personal information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the purposes of providing you with the Services, storage and analytics and to comply with our legal requirements and internal guidelines. We may also transfer or disclose personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies.
6 Using your personal information
We use your information in order to provide you with the Service and to comply with our legal requirements and internal guidelines. This means that we will use the information to set up your account, provide you with support regarding the Service, communicate with you for updates, marketing offers or concerns you may have and conduct statistical and analytical research to improve the Service.
7 Storage period
We store your data,
- if you have consented to the processing at most until you revoke your consent;
- if we need the data for the execution of a contract, at the most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods run;
- if we use the data on the basis of a justified interest, at the most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail;
- if legal (e.g. commercial code, tax code) exist, until the end of these storage obligations.
8 Customers’ rights to collecting data
With respect to your personal data you have the following additional rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- to get familiar with your personal data and how it is processed;
- to demand restricting the processing of your personal data when personal data is processed without complying with legal requirements or when there is another legal basis;
- to demand to transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide it directly to you in a convenient format (applicable to that personal data that you submitted and that is processed by automated means on the basis of your consent);
- to object to processing of your personal data, if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for such processing or for the purpose of making, pursuing or defending legal claims;
- in cases where your personal data is processed on a separate consent basis, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data;
- if you think that your data is processed unlawfully or your rights in connection with data processing are violated, you have a right to contact a relevant data protection authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement and file a complaint. We recommend you to contact us before submitting a formal complaint in order to find the right solution to a problem.
9 Deleting personal information
You may request that we delete your personal information, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use personal information for such periods of time as required or permitted by law or best business practices.
10 Changes to the policy