Any disputes arising out of Clients access to the Services or use of the System shall be resolved subject to Dispute Resolution Procedure set out as follows:
Any dispute arising out of the use of the System shall be provided for the Customer Support of Froxy consideration by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refundable and Non-refundable Events.
You can address the request for a refund upon the following conditions are met:
- The double unintentional payment has been made to top-up your Account.
- When the Client purchases two (2) identical Packages by mistake and the traffic was not used in one of them.
- The System is not available outside the frames set in Service Level Agreement but not less than 3 days in a row.
- According to EU legislation a cardholder can ask for a refund for 14 days after the date of purchasing the service.
- The Services provided are inconsistent with the Service Level Agreement.
- The Customer hasn’t started to use (transfer data via) the Bundle.
- The Customer has been using or has an intention to use the Service in an illegal way.
- The Customer provided the Froxy with incorrect data during the Registration Process.
- The time limitations of Bundle purchased have already expired.
- Connection quality and connection speed are limited to third party capacities and are out of the scope of the Froxy control. The Froxy hereby do not guarantee any quality measurements for internet connection quality provided by the third-party Internet Service Providers and you hereby agree that any concern related to the connection speed parameters is a non-refundable event.
- As far as The Customer may use third-party and/or proprietary Software (The Customer Software) to access the System and/or for use of the System The Froxy will take no responsibility on Customer Software compatibility with the System.
- Trial purchase
- Addon purchase
Refunds are made only after confirming the legality of possession of the payment method, lawful access to the payment method. In case of initiation of the refund process, the Client undertakes to provide all the information requested by the Service representative about the completed transaction. In case of refusal to provide such information, provision of false information, attempts to mislead the representatives of the Service, no refund is provided.
Refunds are made only to the payment method that was used to complete the transaction.
- The Customer has an opportunity to initiate the Cancellation process in any time during using the Services
- When the Customer initiates the Cancellation process during the trial period, Next billing date and the start of the main period of the Subscription would not be counted. After the end of the trial period, Subscription will be cancelled.
- When the Customer initiates the Cancellation process during the Subscriptional period, Next billing date would not be provided and after ending current Subscription period Subscription will be automatically cancelled.
- Notice: Cancellation of the Services is not immediate, when the Customer initiates the Cancellation Process, he still can use the Services until the end of the Subscription which is the same as Next billing date
- When the Customer initiates the Cancellation process by himself, the Froxy does not provide any Refunds.
If you have carefully studied the document and want to request a refund on a legal basis, please fill out the form provided to you by the Service representative when applying for a refund.
Customer Service will contact you within 48h