- Open Parsehub app
- Click on "New Project" button
- Enter website you want to extract data from. As an example we used parsehub.com
- Pull toggle "Browse" to make it work (it should turn green)
- Now you need to go to Options
- Then you go to Advanced tab and click on Settings button
- In opened window youe need to insert information about server/IP and port you want to connect through. You can get this data from Froxy Dashboard. Click "Ok" button to apply all changes. Now you can close this window
- After that you should choose what data you want to extract from chosen website. As an example we'll use some text data. After choosing an element (or a whole page) you need to click on "Get Data" button
- In next window you can run your task in test mode, run it immediately or schedule running your task. Let's see what happen if we run our task immediately
- After competing your task you'll be able to choose in what format you need to download data. Parsehub offers such formats as CSV/Excel, JSON or get results via API
- Now you can use Froxy proxies with Parsehub!
Use proxies with ParseHubLearn how to set up residential and mobile proxies for scraping with ParseHub in our instructions.
Choose Plan 3 day trial • No set-up costs • Cancel anytimePricing
Try Froxy Right Now
Proxies from Froxy fit most popular tools that allow you to achieve your goals!
Try a proxy right now, just create an account, choose a rate and get started.Start now