- Open Scrapebox app
- In Select Harvester and Proxy settings check the "Use Proxies" checkbox and click on "Edit" button
- In opened window you need to insert information of proxy you need to use. As far as Froxy offers login/password authorization, you need to insert information in corresponding format: IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASS (for example: 18.104.22.168:9000:username:password). All this information you can find in your Froxy Dashboard. After adding proxies you need to apply changes by clicking on Save button
- Then you can go to URL's Harvested section and click on "Start Harvesting" button
- In opened window you can choose what search engines you'd like to use and check option "User server proxies" as listed on a screenshot
- Finally you should click on "Start" button. Harvesting should begin. If you've done everything correctly, you'll be able to see notification "Proxies enabled"
- Now you can use Froxy proxies with Scrapebox!
Use proxies with ScrapeBoxLearn how to set up residential and mobile proxies for scraping with ScrapeBox in our instructions.
Choose Plan 3 day trial • No set-up costs • Cancel anytimePricing
Try Froxy Right Now
Proxies from Froxy fit most popular tools that allow you to achieve your goals!
Try a proxy right now, just create an account, choose a rate and get started.Start now